Article 5 The hotel will incur a penalty if the applicant of the reservation has removed all or part of the reservation. However, it is said that the group visitor (Peiing Member 10 or more people. The following are some of the same if the reservation has been lifted, the number of persons who are 10% of the number of rooms booked on the day of the stay (after that day, the hotel has been booked to apply for the reservation) this is not the limit.
Penalty fee Regulations
(1) General customers (1-9 people) if they are not informed, 100% of the first day accommodation charge per person. If cancelled after 12:00 p.m., per person
80% of the room charge for the first day of the stay.
20% of the room rate per person in case of release on the day before stay.
(2) Group customers (10-20 people)
A 10% of the lodging charge on the first day of the stay, if one person has been released from the date of 9 days before the date of stay.
If you cancel the day before the stay, 80% of the room rate on the first day of accommodation per person.
If cancelled after 12:00 p.m. on the day of stay, 100% of the first day accommodation charge per person.
2. The hotel will not be contacted by the guest and will not arrive at 24:00 a.m. or if you do not contact us for more than two hours (26:00 a.m.), the hotel reservation may be deemed to have been lifted by the applicant and processed.
3. In the case deemed to have been lifted pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, the guest may not arrive in contact when it is proven that it is due to the delivery or delay of a public transport system, such as a train or an aircraft, or a reason not to be liable to other guests, there is no penalty for the first term.
Article 6 in addition to other cases, the hotel may cancel the reservation if:
(1) When it becomes applicable from article 2 to No. 3 to No. 11.
(2) When you cannot say third article no. 2.
(3) When the payment of the reservation of article 4 is requested, the payment is not made by the deadline.
2. The hotel shall be refunded if the reservation has already been paid for the reservation, pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph.